You can donate to the IHBC’s CREATIVE Conservation Fund in a variety of ways, many of which may have their value enhanced through Gift Aid, as detailed on the HMRC website:
- One-off donations
- As IHBC volunteers or supporters, returning expenses, typically those not otherwise claimed:
- ‘In kind’, by offering resources, skills or spare capacity, with further details below.
If you would like to speak to us about a bequest or legacy please either:
- Contact our Treasurer at email@example.com to speak direct, or
- Contact our Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for who you might speak to locally, or
- Submit an online note of interest or query so that we can follow up
If you would just like to include the IHBC in your will, we would encourage you to refer to our registered charity numbers:
Registered as a Charity in England: No.1061593
Registered as a Charity in Scotland: No. SC041945
The default arrangement for bequests and other charity income will be to have them included in our general CREATIVE Conservation Fund, as discussed below.Partnerships
The IHBC manages, directs and distributes funds in partnership with charities and other partners. The funds and awards include
- IHBC Marsh Awards: The IHBC runs the Marsh Award for Community Contribution (Retired Member) and the IHBC Marsh Award for Successful Learning in Heritage Skills in partnership with the Marsh Christian Trust
- Gus Astley Memorial Fund: We have taken on management of the Gus Astley Memorial Fund, offering its contributors a sustainable, long-term impact though maintaining the IHBC’s Annual Gus Astley Student Award.
If you would like to explore partnership opportunities and working with our CREATIVE Conservation Fund, please contact our Director at email@example.com
, who will make suitable arrangements for informal or formal discussions.